Sunday, November 30, 2008

I tell you wat!

Itsths so dang cold in disths housthse I'm about to shrinksths into a ball and die. Tahoe isths alwaysths warm. She sthso big and furry. Not mee dough. My coat isths thin. It'sths dang thin. Sthso thin that I gotta get on dat couch sthsometimesths. But da funny thing justhst happened to me. Ma isths organizing disths housthse and thought it'd be nicesthe to move. She justhst picked up my bed (wid me on da bed I might add) and sthslid me ovah to dah corner. Justhst picked me up and moved me. Actually she didn't pick me up. She grabbed dat blanket and pulled me ovah to another corner. I didn't move. Justhst looked at her in disthsgusthsts. She didn't sthseem to care dough.

Kept on going wid her organizing. Moving picturesths and sthsuch around and around. Oh well. It be quiet in here now and itsths preddy nice. Warm too.

I like dat.

-Nallersths

No comments: