Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sthso closthse!

When I take napsths I dream about chasthsing Osthscarsths the cat, dem sthsquirrelsths dat run all over da housthse, and dat mailman dat comesths every day and tauntsths me from the other sthside of the door.
Oohhh, if only I could get through dat door thosthse sthsquirrelsths would be histhstory and dat mailman would find himsthself a different route. I tell you what.
Today I had my chansthse. Dat Kate who alwaysths sthsits around the table and makesths sthsure I don't sthsit on dat couch took me and Tahoesths outsthside to git some Vitamin D (which I need fo' sho on my itchy sthskin) and lo and behold who come walkin' up the sthtreet but dat mailman.
I wasths all ready to rip through my leashths and run after dat man and eat hisths mail and hisths blue hat but before I could even open my crooked teeth dat girl clamped her hand over my nose and made me not breathe no more. Den, he didn't even come to our housthse. Kate sthsaid no mail today but I don't believe it. I knowsths. I knowsths the truth.
Dat mailman, he'sths afraid of the Nalitron. He knowsths I'm toughersths den him and dat I got all the movesths to prove it.
Justhst you wait....

2 comments:

Dana E. said...

haha! so great Kate! Good job on taking over the nali-tron blog for brent, since he's slackin lately! :)

Revolu said...

get that mail man girl. i need my business cards!

-popsths