Friday, October 10, 2008

Grassthsesths

Every mo-ning der isths a routine. Ma takesths me out onda lead fo a poo break. Tahoe alwaysths takesths her sthsweet time while I jusths gotsths to go and get outta dat messthsy grassths. You see. I don't like dat grassths. It alwaysths wet in da mo-ning. My pawsths be gettin wet and really it'd just be lot bettah if ma let me off dat dang lead and let me run. Popsths alwaysths wakesths up late sthso by the time he wake up, he wantsths to run through disths whole routine again. Well I'll be a cat. I don't want to, but he seemsths to think it necessary. Sthso I sthsleep fo awhile and Tahoe (whatta foo sthshe is) just watchesths him eat dem huny nut cheeriosths.

But back to dat grassths. It be alwaysths wet and I don't wanna go in dat grassths, but Pops pullsths me by dat lead and make me.

And daths be my mo-ning routine.

-Nallersths

2 comments:

Emmie Grey said...

Brent- you are hysterical. Only you would think to make Denali a blog. I hear that you think you know what Denali's voice would sound like...

Btw- my favorite picture is the one in the bottom right...it really shows off the teeth. Love it.

John said...

The lisp makes the blog, that is awesome