Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sthsquirrelsths!

Well hot tamalesths! I justhst sthseen a sthsquirrelsths. I wanna chasthse it, but I can't till Popsths let me outta disths housthse. Probably won happen dough! Oh how I wanna chasthse dem sthsquirrelsths!

Disths war hasth now been declared. I'm officithally gonna kick me sthsome sthsquirrel assths. Oncethse Popsths letsths me out I'm gonna chasthse down dem sthsquirrelsths and declare my victory. And all yall justhst laughing at thisths here blog poststh can go over wid dat sthsquirrel fo yo defending. Cosths they aint no match! No match. Yo heaya dem wordsths? Gud!

Mark my wordsths kidsths. Deesths teef don't lie. Dere tear you up sthsquirrel! Dat picture don't intimidate me. And you besthts get a bigger helmet dan dat. It'sths onto to the reckoning!

-Nallersths

No comments: