Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Heavensths yesths! A trip home...

Oh dearsths! We wentsths and sthsaw grandpa dis weekend. Oh da glory of dat visthsit. Tahoe and I had to sthsleep outsthside dough. Tahoe didn't like dat. Sthshe get all up in a fussths. Crying all da time and jumping up and down like a horned frog. Don't getme wrong nahow. I likesths to jump. But I like beingsths able to run around in da outsthsidesths. Dere wasthsn't too much grassths in da way eithersths.

But den came da bath. Oh I don't like dat bath. We wasths durty I guessths from the sthsleeping outsthside so Ma and Popsths thought dey should bave usths. Popsths took Tahoe sthso I wasths glad about dat cosths dat meant I got Masths. She be easier on my neck den Popsths. Sosths we wasths clean aftah dat. Well relatively sthspeaking I guessths.

Dat wasths a trip home.

-Nallersths

No comments: