Monday, November 3, 2008

It'sths quiet.

Oh thank goodnessths! Ma and Popsths are finally home and all thosthse guesthsths have gone away! Da housthse isths finally quiet.
All lasthst week dat girl with dem yellow hairsths kept lookin' at me when I'd sniff dat couch. Oh how I love dat couch and she justhst sthsat there sthtarin' at me when I'd make my move to sthsnuggle up in it'sths brown corduroyness. And she'd sthsay "No Denali, no couch for you!" Don't she know I knowsths that? Ain't dat why I love dat couch so much? 
Oh how I missthsed dos sthsoft cushions.
(And isthsn't dat why I love dem sthsquirrelsths sthso much? Ain't dat why I bark at them sthso loud? Cuz I ain't allowed to chasthse dem tings? If dey'd justhst let me out I'd be quiet.)
And den dat udder girl with dem yellow hairsths came. How I love dat girl but she no like Denali. She alwaysths be sthsaying "Go away Denali." But I don't go away.
And den, lasthst weekend Ma and Popsths went back to the mountainsths - my mountainsths where I be born and raisthsed till dey brought me to dis city. And dey didn't even take me and Tahoe. Lucky us 'do, dat Patricksths came to watch us. He be pretty good to us - he walk usths and sthscratch our backsths and call me Nali tron. I like dat Patricksths, but dat Tahoe, she be a mountain dog and she no like dat Patricksths. And she ate a cookbook to prove it. 
Dat Tahoe. She be a messths. But, she makesths me look like a perty good dog cuz all I do isths carry dem underwear around da housthse. I don't eat nuthin'.

-Nallersths

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The greatest part is that I actually have to speak your words aloud to know what the heck you are saying. Not a problem, until people at work walk in on me speaking with a lisp. Nals, get dat shit fixed!